Local Events scheduled this weekend!

  • Lady Astarte
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      Weekend Venues to enjoy!

      Below is a list of the next few scheduled events:

      Saturday-June 3rd- 2:00-4:00p.m.-Sisterhood Is Powerful- Special Guest Speaker
      Lady Sandpypur-Here is a quote from Pypur about the class:
      "I'd like to make the history of Elizabeth, Mary, and Mary seem relevant to
      the group, rather than just a history lecture, so I'm incorporating their
      stories into an examinination of feminine heroines, the reality of their lives,
      and the dangers of idolizing a fantasy. The class will be called When Women
      Ruled the World: An Examination of the Mythical Feminine Heroine. I would also
      like to encourage everyone to wear a tiara to the class. I'll be bringing
      tiaras to hand out for those who do not have one to bring from home." So be
      prepared to feel like a Queen for the Day.
      This event is held at The
      Lost Savant -5703B N Broadway-Knoxville, TN.

      Saturday-June 3rd-4:00-6:00p.m.-A.S.P.S.-AllSpiritual Paths Sacred- come and disccuss the similarities and differences among spiritual paths. Lost Savant-5703B N Broadway Knoxville, Tn.

      Saturday-June 3rd-7:00p.m. on -see post on knox pagans entitled drumming dated 06/02/06.

      Sunday-June 4th-10:00a.m. until we finish-Workday for Rummage Sale to benefit
      The Mother Earth Hearts and Hands Outreach Ministry-CampSS and Katrina Survivors
      and CEASE for women. Please email vanillabean37711@... for directions and
      details. We have over 2000 square feet of donated items for this Rummage Sale so
      please come out and help us tag and organize these items for the Rummage Sale to
      be held in Morristown. We also could use extra tables!

      Hope to see you at all these wonderful Local Events!

      Light and Love,
      Astarte

      Dohiyi,
      Etsi Doyi-Astarte