Herb Lovers Read This!

  • ladyastarte584
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2006
      Saturday is a busy day in Knoxville and we will have a wonderful
      learning, growing, sharing, fun and spiritual day together!
      There is an all day Herbal Medicine Workshop being taught by
      Lady Rhiannon of Serpentstone at The Lost Savant from 10:00a.m. until
      5:00p.m.-Come join us for any and/or all of the fun! A $15.00
      suggested donation. 5703B N. Broadway-Knoxville, Tn.

      Light and Love,
      Astarte