Mother Earth Hearts and Hands Drive for Camp Sister Spirit and Katrina Survivors

  • ladyastarte584
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2006
      For the April 8th drive Sisterhood Is Powerful will have a table at the
      PPD fundraiser ,with a raffle,to raise funds to send down to Camp
      Sister Spirit for the Katrina Survivors. We have some wonderful raffle
      items and anyone who has items they would like to donate, that day ,to
      send down to Camp Sister Spirit , for the Katrina Survivors, this is a
      Great Day to bring these items. Also, anyone who doesn't want to take
      their items home, after the sale, that might be leftover, we would be
      happy to take them off your hands. Their is a lady travelling to Camp
      Sister Spirit that can take them. They, also, have a pet rescue and a
      pagan and alternative lifestyle and alternative religions library at
      the camp and they have a children's ministry so if you have items to
      donate for any of these venues please feel free to drop them off,with
      me,at the table.

      Light and Love,
      AStarte