UPDATE

  • Dragon Palm
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2001
      We are looking at two possible sites - and we know time is growing short.  Hopefully we will have it in stone in short notice.

      Need everyone on the group to reply to this notice. We have been inactive too long - so we need some activity.

      Blessed Be
      Dreamweaver
    • Deb
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2001
        I'll be there!!!
        Deb
        --- Dragon Palm <tncoven@...> wrote:
        > We are looking at two possible sites - and we know
        > time is growing short. Hopefully we will have it in
        > stone in short notice.
        >
        > Need everyone on the group to reply to this notice.
        > We have been inactive too long - so we need some
        > activity.
        >
        > Blessed Be
        > Dreamweaver

        =====
        "One must still have chaos within oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."

        ~ Nietzsche ~

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/