Samhain 2001 - think TN

  • Dragon Palm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2001
      Ok, its time to go sign up for the list: samhain2000TN at eGroups.  I think we may have a place for a nice size gathering for 2001 - with space to set up tents!!  (If you plan to come and rather stay in a motel - you will need to get a reservation, as it is busy that weekend as several of us found out this pass Samhain....

      If this location pans out, we will be giving information about motels as we get closer.  Planning on Tenting, remember it is cold at night in October in Tennessee. (or at least a lot colder than in Florida)  And we will start planning activities.

      The ones who were here this Past Samhain and went to the Punkin Patch for hayride and punkin picking think that should be part of the activities or not.  Maybe something for the people who get into town early. Lets here some feed back on this, but change it over to the other list - so the people who are not planning on coming don't get a lot of email about it.(I have sent a copy of this to the Samhain list, so if you get it twice you know you are still on the other list)

      I think everyone who was here for Samhain this past year had fun, even if we didn't really have the space.  Unlike our Florida Covenstead - the two trailers that make up the covenstead here has no room in them.
      So if you are interested - and have not yet joined the other list - do so.  And we will be giving updates there. I will make one more two list mailing on this - the next one will be the start of a lot of mailings.

      Anyone who are interested in helping on this can contact me at tncoven@... or Lady Vesta at fieldfan@... .

      Blessed Be
      Dreamweaver