Important Announcement

  • Dragon Palm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2000

      Just got this information from eGroups and am passing it on to all list members. I personally liked what Yahoo did for GeoCities and I looking forward to changes to come.

      Dear eGroups Moderator:

      eGroups is very pleased to announce that we are joining the Yahoo! family of
      services!  To learn more about the announcement, you can read the press
      release at http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/000628/ca_yahoo.html

      As a group moderator, you can assure your group members that eGroups and
      Yahoo! will continue to provide the same level of service and commitment
      that you have come to expect from both companies.  We are very excited
      about extending the opportunities and new offerings that will emerge
      from this relationship to you and your group.  We're just beginning to
      explore the possibilities and new features that we'll be able to offer
      as a combined company. As we go through this process, we pledge to
      solicit your feedback on any proposed changes and keep you up-to-date on
      any changes to the eGroups service.

      We are committed to sharing accurate and timely information with you
      about the service and the merger as it becomes available, but at this
      time, we don't have any specific details beyond what's included in the
      press release.  We will keep you posted, but in the meantime, please
      continue to use the service as normal.

      Thank you,

      The folks at eGroups and Yahoo! Customer Care