New

  • Ginger Ogden
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2004
      Hello I am a High Priestess of Wicca trained in the British Tradition, but have incorporated many traditions for my own use. My husbsnd and I are new to the Tri-City Area TN. In Aug. we relocated form Sacramento CA. were we were members of a wonderfull coven . We look forward to having contact with other folks of our belief. Blessings Autumn

    • Dreamweaver
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
        Welcome to the Area..
        Dreamweaver
        Hello I am a High Priestess of Wicca trained in the British Tradition, but have incorporated many traditions for my own use. My husbsnd and I are new to the Tri-City Area TN. In Aug. we relocated form Sacramento CA. were we were members of a wonderfull coven . We look forward to having contact with other folks of our belief. Blessings Autumn

        Dragon Palm Circle
        http://www.dragonpalmcircle.org

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor