PNO's For August

  • Dreamweaver
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2004
      This month we are going to have a change in nights and two PNO's to
      make up for none last month.
      1. Tuesday August 17th, 2004. As normal it will be at Books A
      Million starting at 8pm and going until 11.
      2. Wednesday August 25th, 2004 - BAM 8-11.
      A side note you will still recieve the notice for a PNO on the 18th.
      This notice is set up to run every month. The PNO's will be on 17th
      and 25th.
      Hope to see you all there.
      Blessed Be
      Dreamweaver.