Business help

  • WiccanPride@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 1999
      MM everyone, and welcome aboard to all of our new members. I am
      thinking of opening up a business. A pagan related store, with all the
      norm. Plus, rituals, courses, and anything else I can come up with to
      make it extra special and draw customers. I am also wanting to open up
      a green house plant and herb farm. Doing special arangements and having
      special 'pamplets' to go along with the herb or plant the is bought that
      has where to plant, best time to plant etc... as well as medicinal and
      magical properties if any. I am going to need help getting it started
      and up and running. Anyone interested?? I am also going to need
      ideas and products to carry, all the help would be appreciated so if you
      have any ideas or would like to participate either in the planning of
      it, the running of it, or lessons, etc.. hollar at me and lets get this
      thing on the road! It would be in the Hamilton or Rhea county area.
      And then expanding to other locations as soon as it is up and running
      and starts making a little bit of profit to work with. Thanks In
      Advance!
      MP&B*B
      Sandy
      PS I'm also considering opening a 24 hour (possibly totally Pagan
      based) daycare, eventually. I'm still debating on which business to
      start with. But it will probably be the store and greenhouse