Sound off preliminary Band Competition- Market Square at The square Room!

  • Etsi-Doyi Astarte
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      TimeWednesday, November 2 · 7:00pm - 10:00pmLocationThe Square Room4 Market squareKnoxville TennesseeCreated ByTuatha DeaMore InfoWe
      don't usually do this sort of thing but this one time ...We are! Sound
      off is an annual band competition in Knox. Only 25 groups are selected
      to compete. Tuatha Dea is one of them. November 2nd Tuatha and 4 other
      bands compete in Round 2 of the preliminary phase. Other bands on the
      ticket are "The Gentleman Conspiracy", "Stewart Pack", "King Super and
      the Excellents" and "S.O.S.". Nows the time for all good TuathaDeans to
      come out and support us!!!!!! We Need You!!!!