Pagan Night Out, 12/16/2010, 8:00 pm

  • DragonPalmEvents@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2010
      Reminder from: DragonPalmEvents Yahoo! Group

      Title: Pagan Night Out

      Date: Thursday December 16, 2010
      Time: 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Thursday.
      Location: Books-A-Million, Severville, TN in Coffee shop
      Notes: Dragon Palm Circle will hold a PNO at Books-A-Million in Sevierville every third Thursday of the Month from 8PM till 11PM We meet in the coffee shop, usally on the outside patio. For more information contact: dreamweaver@... PLEASE note this is not a Book-a-Million event - you need to contact Dreamweaver for information not the bookstore.

    • Dreamweaver
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2010
        We will not have a December PNO because of the weather. May everyone have a blessed Yule.
        Dreamweaver

        Date: Thursday December 16, 2010
        Time: 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Thursday.
        Location: Books-A-Million, Severville, TN in Coffee shop
        Notes: Dragon Palm Circle will hold a PNO at Books-A-Million in Sevierville every third Thursday of the Month from 8PM till 11PM We meet in the coffee shop, usally on the outside patio. For more information contact: dreamweaver@... PLEASE note this is not a Book-a-Million event - you need to contact Dreamweaver for information not the bookstore.

        Edit reminder options
        Copyright © 2010 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy