Pagan Night Out, 11/18/2010, 8:00 pm

  • DragonPalmEvents@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2010
      Reminder from: DragonPalmEvents Yahoo! Group

      Title: Pagan Night Out

      Date: Thursday November 18, 2010
      Time: 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Thursday.
      Location: Books-A-Million, Severville, TN in Coffee shop
      Notes: Dragon Palm Circle will hold a PNO at Books-A-Million in Sevierville every third Thursday of the Month from 8PM till 11PM We meet in the coffee shop, usally on the outside patio. For more information contact: dreamweaver@... PLEASE note this is not a Book-a-Million event - you need to contact Dreamweaver for information not the bookstore.

    • trenticon1968
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2010
        Hey Angus,

        I sent you a local. I met Jama and she turned out Pagan but couldn't find anyone locally to hang out with. Get this. She works at Books-a-Million, and didn't even know you guys met there. She will be there tomorrow night. I told her to look for you and Angie.

        She is drooling for people to educate her. I told her about you. She signed up for serpent stone information, and I think she wants to join your clan.

        I'm certain you will welcome her.