Happy New Year!

  • cyn
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2004
      Just wishing you all a wonderful Happy New Year!

      Cyn
      how many more months till DC?
    • bannergirl13
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2004
        Wishing everyone a Happy New Year, and an upturn in fortunes for
        those who are struggling...

        Haven't had a lot of time to post lately, but do manaage to peruse...
        LOL

        And that Nimoy thing was just too funny! Don't knock the crazies
        among us - they make life interesting!

        Kim - your site is cute!

        The snow pics were standard fare for us here in MI - except the
        cacti... that's something we don't see every day here...

        <hugs> to y'all

        Jerri - waiting for my late Christmas present - my new granddaughter!
      • T Bird
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 1, 2004
          Not enough for MY meager paycheck....sigh
          Need to get a room at one of the main hotels this
          year. No more wandering through downtown Atlanta in
          costume at the wee hours of the morn

          Tom
          --- cyn <xc_y_nx@...> wrote:
          > Just wishing you all a wonderful Happy New Year!
          >
          > Cyn
          > how many more months till DC?

          http://search.yahoo.com/top2003
        • Flunky Bananabrain
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 4, 2004
            Thanks Jerri, glad youliked it, I'm adding more stuff all the time.
            Did you play with the fart-o-matic?? I'm not sure why but I just think
            that's too funny!
          • bannergirl13
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 1, 2005
              Happy New Year to y'all, and may 2005 bring you many blessings!

              What resolutions have y'all made?

              Jerri
            • bannergirl13
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 31, 2007

                :D Happy New Year, everyone! :D

                We're just ushering it in on our own here tonight, staying tucked in warm and safe as the winter storm moves in and the party-hardy types weave all over the roads as they head home... watching movies (check out the indie film ONCE - it's great!)... talking to my kids on the 'net and phone... and just enjoying being together.

                I hope this night that spans the years is just as good for you as it is for us...

                Jerri & Jerry

              • Redbeard
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 1, 2009
                  Happy New Year!
                  Redbeard

                • Linda
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 1, 2009
                    Happy New Year, everyone!!

                    Dragon Con, only 245 days to go!!

                    Linda

                    --- In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, "Redbeard" <antarisky@...> wrote:

                    > Happy New Year!
                    > Redbeard
                  • Empooress
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 29, 2009
                      Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year.!

                      Btw I have created an origami group on Facebook, It's called The
                      Paper Habit .... please join if you are interested, I want to try and have a few open fold sessions this coming year.

                      Hugs and have a wonderful new year!

                      Empooress
                    • dcolanduno
                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 30, 2009
                        I will have to point Richard Saunders to the Facebook group. He is going to come back to the con again in 2010. :)

                        --- In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, "Empooress" <empooress@...> wrote:

                        > Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year.!
                        >
                        > Btw I have created an origami group on Facebook, It's called The
                        > Paper Habit .... please join if you are interested, I want to try and have a few open fold sessions this coming year.
                        >
                        > Hugs and have a wonderful new year!
                        >
                        > Empooress

                      • fulltimer56
                        Message 11 of 11 , Dec 30, 2009