Re: 21 Things NOT to do at LOTR: Return of the King

  • pk105us
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2003
      I loved this ... I don't know how I will be able to behave during the
      movie.

      patty

      --- In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, Tenneba@a... wrote:
      > In a message dated 11/30/2003 1:05:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      > AntaresTCH@a... writes:
      > Pher,
      > This is one of the best pass-alongs I've seen in a long time. Jen,
      Mike and I
      > are still laughing. And yes, we do want to finish Elrond's lines
      off with,
      > "Mr. Anderson."
      > Cheryl
      > I loved it too. Of course now my kids have to see Forest Gump
      so they
      > will understand "Run, Forest, Run!"
      > One line that could fit into either movie is "I was there when
      the
      > strength of men failed" Mr. Anderson!
      > M.

    • desiree carter
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2003
        Personally, I think #6 is funnier if you say "Mr. Aragorn" instead of Mr. Anderson... and thank the gods I'm not the only one who can't get past agent smith as an elf!

        Lady D.

        "keeping an eye on things, even when she's too busy (or lazy) to post most of the time"

        pk105us <pk105us@...> wrote:

        I loved this ... I don't know how I will be able to behave during the
        movie.

        patty

        --- In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, Tenneba@a... wrote:
        > In a message dated 11/30/2003 1:05:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        > AntaresTCH@a... writes:
        > Pher,
        > This is one of the best pass-alongs I've seen in a long time. Jen,
        Mike and I
        > are still laughing. And yes, we do want to finish Elrond's lines
        off with,
        > "Mr. Anderson."
        > Cheryl
        > I loved it too. Of course now my kids have to see Forest Gump
        so they
        > will understand "Run, Forest, Run!"
        > One line that could fit into either movie is "I was there when
        the
        > strength of men failed" Mr. Anderson!
        > M.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT