Re: Seeking ideas for a costume

  • cyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      (Cyndee, what do you think of Rob doing Gigolo Joe? And what's up
      with the cards et?)

      Humm... could be a fun idea, you should ask Brina about doing the
      makeup. The other idea I thought of, and though it's been done
      before, Rob could pull it off pretty good I think, if a half
      man/half woman type of costume. But instead of doing the same ole
      Bride/Groom, do something comic book or Sci Fi related? Heh, even a
      Darrian/Dawn combo would be funny :P

      As for the cards, I think they have been pushed back for release :(
      I'll try and find out more if I can or maybe get a picture of it.
      I'll keep ya posted.

      Smiles,
      Cyn