Re: hey

  • Empooress
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 30, 2013
      James...oh yoooo whooooo, you have been hacked go change your Yahoo password and let me know so I can take you off moderated.

      Emp

      --- In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, James Ward wrote:

      > hey have a look http://bit.ly/WfqPQ5
      >
      > James

    • Melissa S
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 31, 2013
        No, it's not...it's another con-suite escapee, A.k.a. spam. Not only does Web of Trust have fits at the site that the link leads to, Bitly has flagged it as a problem too. Boychick, you've been hacked...run your scans and change your passwords!

        --- In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, zeede vessel wrote:

        > WHy? Is it something special???
        >
        > On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 11:40 AM, James Ward wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > hey have a look http://bit.ly/WfqPQ5
        > >
        > > James

        > --
        >
        > zee
        >
        > I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of
        > control and at times, hard to handle.But if you can't handle me at my
        > worst, you absolutely don't deserve me at my best!

      • zeede vessel
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 31, 2013
          I figured...