Re: [DragonCon] Re: Dragoncon Postcard

  • Heather Mullaney
    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 1 3:46 AM
      Hahahahahaha! Nothing bad about it but it sure sounds that way! It's an
      app on Facebook!
      Heather Mullaney (seen it all, done it all, and can't remember most of it)
      When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know
      peace. - Jimi Hendrix

      Message 45 of 45 , Apr 23 5:00 AM
        Makes me glad that I've already got my flight booked. Everything but my room is already paid for...and that will be split between roomies.

        --- In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, "Ish Var Lan" <forged03@...> wrote:

        > Wow
        >
        > That'd probably cut down on lines .. But NOT in a good way
        > Roughly 700 days and We're done with Verizon

        Sent from my Windows Phone