I am looking for a place to stay

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011
      Hi all,

      It looks like all the hotels are sold out and I want to go this year. I already have my con tickets brought and plane tickets. I just need a place to crash for the weekend. If anyone is looking for a roommate let me know. I'll be stay Thurs-Tues this year. You can reach me at Farscape10133@....

      Thanks,

      Jen
    • Empooress
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011
        --- In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer" <farscape10133@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > It looks like all the hotels are sold out and I want to go this year. I already have my con tickets brought and plane tickets. I just need a place to crash for the weekend. If anyone is looking for a roommate let me know. I'll be stay Thurs-Tues this year. You can reach me at Farscape10133@...
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Jen

        Just sent you an email.
      • fulltimer56
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2011
          If empooress can't help you (most likely she will) you might check out:

          http://community.livejournal.com/dragonconrooms/

          Wish you luck.... I have a King at the Marriott (Bless you Lillie)

          Linda

          --- In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer" <farscape10133@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > It looks like all the hotels are sold out and I want to go this year. I already have my con tickets brought and plane tickets. I just need a place to crash for the weekend. If anyone is looking for a roommate let me know. I'll be stay Thurs-Tues this year. You can reach me at Farscape10133@...
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Jen

        • Zan
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2011
            I just sent you an email from skzb at hotmail dot com. - Zan