Mariott Reservations

  • Big Jeff
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 1, 2009
      All sold out in about 15 minutes. Wow.
    • ZINA BOROVSKY
      Message 33 of 33 , Oct 3, 2009
        ha, my remote did not work... room was spotless. of all hotels, Hyatt, is my favorite. granted--i never stayed in Sheraton(at all) and only stayed in Westin(not in Atlanta) once.

        penned by z.b.

        To: DragonCon@yahoogroups.com
        From: mithrandir68@...
        Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 18:24:43 -0400
        Subject: Re: [DragonCon] Mariott Reservations

        Our room was clean. So clean, the staff even threw out our remote control. LOL! The only problem I had was they changed our door locks on us Monday, even though we were staying one more day.

        My art store: http://www.zazzle.com/HLMullaney

        "I think certain death and dismemberment is in my forecast, followed by a light rain of guts and flayed skin." Kish - Devil May Cry