Re: [DragonCon] DANGER WOMAN!

  • Sam
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2009
      I have always loved her! I met her at my very first Dragon*Con and
      some folks were teasing me about spending so much time with her, but
      it is like anything else, you get out of it what you put into it and
      Danger Woman is a sweet, innocent crime fighter who just wants to have
      fun.

      And she never breaks character!

      Sam (the grrlĀ®)

      Life isn't about staying inside until the storm passes, it is about
      dancing in the rain!

      http://www.myspace.com/chatoyant23

      On Apr 30, 2009, at 8:12 PM, Patrick Power wrote:

      Reading about this documentary, Betsy, gives me a whole new insight
      into her.Makes me rethink a lot of things, actually.

      Patrick Power

    • Flunky Bananabrain
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2009
        --- In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, Sam <chatoyant@...> wrote:

        > I have always loved her! I met her at my very first Dragon*Con and
        > some folks were teasing me about spending so much time with her, but
        > it is like anything else, you get out of it what you put into it and
        > Danger Woman is a sweet, innocent crime fighter who just wants to have
        > fun.
        >
        > And she never breaks character!
        >

        > Sam (the grrlĀ®)

        Yeah many people who meet her just think she's annoying without really knowing what the deal is. She really is a very sweet person. Who else do you know throws a b'day party for herself and instead of getting gifts gives them away?

        Emp