Frank, Help Zombie Attack

  • Donald Applegarth
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 1, 2009
      I think that Frank is going to get a big kick out of this one

      http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/Road_signs_warn_of_zombies

      I hope everyone else likes it to
      ~Don~
    • fitzumble
      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 1, 2009
        I thought it was hysterical. Sure, might have been a slight safety issue,
        but most likely not one to worry bout overmuch. Instead of looking for road
        work, people were looking for zombies. At least they were looking.

        Forwarded to : Everyone I know.

        Zumble

        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 1, 2009
          LMFAO Thats freaking great. Massive Lulz

        • Tombstone Frank
          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 2, 2009
            Austin came under attack by Nazi Zombies, freshly
            re-animated from an unknown source. The Rangers
            dispatched my team to stop the menace and find the
            source. It was suppose to be clandestine, but it was
            leaked.

            The upraising was put down, but the mastermind is
            still on the loose. Beware for invasions.

            - Chris "Tombstone Frank"

            I find I cannot rest peacefully in my grave while the ideals of injustice still haunt the world.
          • Donald Applegarth
            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 2, 2009
               The Robot overlords are the only thing keeping the zombie army at bay.
              and the zombie army is the only thing that keeps the robot overlords
              from taking over. It is Mutually assured destruction I tell ya.

               But some day the balance of power will shift and that sign will be seen all over the world. or another sign warning of the robot overlords. I don't
              know, I'm tired. To tired to even think about the consequences. I am grateful for the valiant efforts of Dr.Who. Who keeps up the brave fight against the robot overlords. and for the Ranger called Chris Marvel / Tombstone Frank. who tirelessly beats down the advances of the Zombie army.  Each man, unknown to the other, fights a never ending battle with every ounce of themselves poured out on the front. Because of there selfless acts, today the balance of power is once again stabilized. Thank you brave Ranger. We are forever in your debt, even if we are unaware of what you have done.
              ~Don~

              Message 6 of 23 , Feb 2, 2009
                Yes, it is a valiant effort on their parts, but it leaves one front vulnerable. We still need to remain wary about the mutant chickens, they're uprising is still in its early stages, and granted the great cat army have vowed to crush them, but we all know how cats are. It'd be just like them to sleep through the attacks.

                Candice

                People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.

                - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 23 , Feb 2, 2009
                  Ah, but that's what the Army of Mice are for. They keep the cats up and awake so that when the chickens make their move, the cats will be ready for them. Unfortunately, though, they do seem a bit susceptible to cheese lures. Haven't quite figured out how to counteract that yet. But we are working on it. Shouldn't be long now.

                  -Lady D.

                  "And shepards we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

                  ~From: The Boondock Saints~

                  ____________ _________ _________ __

                    Ah, but that's what the Army of Mice are for. They keep the cats up and awake so that when the chickens make their move, the cats will be ready for them. Unfortunately, though, they do seem a bit susceptible to cheese lures. Haven't quite figured out how to counteract that yet. But we are working on it. Shouldn't be long now.

                    -Lady D.

                    "And shepards we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

                    ~From: The Boondock Saints~

                    Message 9 of 23 , Feb 2, 2009
                      For Truth, Justice, and .... all that other stuff...

                      Sam (the grrl®)

                      Life isn't about staying inside until the storm passes, it is about
                      dancing in the rain!

                      http://www.myspace.com/chatoyant23

                      Message 10 of 23 , Feb 2, 2009
                        Colonel Sanders is standing by with the KFC 1st Division Special forces unit to move on both flanks should the chickens start their advance. There is a contingency plan for every course of action that the enemys of mankind might take.
                        ~Don~

                        Ah, but that's what the Army of Mice are for. They keep the cats up and awake so that when the chickens make their move, the cats will be ready for them. Unfortunately, though, they do seem a bit susceptible to cheese lures. Haven't quite figured out how to counteract that yet. But we are working on it. Shouldn't be long now.

                        -Lady D.

                        "And shepards we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

                        ~From: The Boondock Saints~

                        Message 11 of 23 , Feb 2, 2009
                          So, are you saying you're in league with the Mutant Chickens? Huh?? HUH??? Is THAT why you know so much about them??? You are, arent' you. They send you memos to keep cheese handy, so that when it comes time for their invasion (which will be sooner than we expect, no doubt), you can lure the Army of Mice away to keep the Cats sleeping while the Chickens invade. I see how it is, now....

                          Frank, we're gonna hafta keep 'n eye on this one....

                          -Lady D.

                          "And shepards we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

                          ~From: The Boondock Saints~

                          Ah, but that's what the Army of Mice are for. They keep the cats up and awake so that when the chickens make their move, the cats will be ready for them. Unfortunately, though, they do seem a bit susceptible to cheese lures. Haven't quite figured out how to counteract that yet. But we are working on it. Shouldn't be long now.

                          -Lady D.

                          "And shepards we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

                          ~From: The Boondock Saints~

                          From: Donald Applegarth <donaldapplegarth@ yahoo.com>

                          From: Tombstone Frank <Tombstone_Frank@ yahoo.com>

                          To: DragonCon@yahoogrou ps.com

                            Ah, but that's what the Army of Mice are for. They keep the cats up and awake so that when the chickens make their move, the cats will be ready for them. Unfortunately, though, they do seem a bit susceptible to cheese lures. Haven't quite figured out how to counteract that yet. But we are working on it. Shouldn't be long now.

                            -Lady D.

                            "And shepards we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

                            ~From: The Boondock Saints~

                            Message 13 of 23 , Feb 2, 2009
                              wrote:

                              > So, are you saying you're in league with the Mutant
                              > Chickens? Huh?? HUH??? Is THAT why you know so much
                              > about them??? You are, arent' you. They send you
                              > memos to keep cheese handy, so that when it comes
                              > time for their invasion (which will be sooner than
                              > we expect, no doubt), you can lure the Army of Mice
                              > away to keep the Cats sleeping while the Chickens
                              > invade. I see how it is, now....
                              >
                              > Frank, we're gonna hafta keep 'n eye on this one....

                              *grumbles* I suppose we will have to. The Rangers
                              Special Division, known as the Deadmen, will have to
                              step up our operations and information gathering.

                              The Cats, Mice, and Chickens can handle themselves. I
                              have to finish my sweep for the next generation of
                              Neo-Nazi Zombies and their Vampire allies.

                              Looks like Division 1 is going to be busy.

                              More post from the front as I get time.

                              -Tombstone Frank

                              I find I cannot rest peacefully in my grave while the ideals of injustice still haunt the world.
                            • Candice Suggs

                                > So, are you saying you're in league with the Mutant
                                > Chickens? Huh?? HUH??? Is THAT why you know so much
                                > about them??? You are, arent' you. They send you
                                > memos to keep cheese handy, so that when it comes
                                > time for their invasion (which will be sooner than
                                > we expect, no doubt), you can lure the Army of Mice
                                > away to keep the Cats sleeping while the Chickens
                                > invade. I see how it is, now....
                                >
                                > Frank, we're gonna hafta keep 'n eye on this one....

                                *grumbles* I suppose we will have to. The Rangers
                                Special Division, known as the Deadmen, will have to
                                step up our operations and information gathering.

                                The Cats, Mice, and Chickens can handle themselves. I
                                have to finish my sweep for the next generation of
                                Neo-Nazi Zombies and their Vampire allies.

                                Looks like Division 1 is going to be busy.

                                More post from the front as I get time.

                                -Tombstone Frank

                                I find I cannot rest peacefully in my grave while the ideals of injustice still haunt the world.

                              • Flunky Bananabrain
                                Message 15 of 23 , Feb 4, 2009
                                  The cows of chik-fil-a will be providing technical support for the
                                  operations. As they've had a grudge against the chickens for years.

                                  --- In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, Donald Applegarth
                                  <donaldapplegarth@...> wrote:

                                  > Colonel Sanders is standing by with the KFC 1st Division Special
                                  forces unit to move on both flanks should the chickens start their
                                  advance. There is a contingency plan for every course of action that
                                  the enemys of mankind might take.
                                  > ~Don~

                                • Donald Applegarth
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Feb 4, 2009
                                    Ah yes, The bovine intelligence corps.
                                    ~Don~

                                    <donaldapplegarth@ ...> wrote:

                                    > Colonel Sanders is standing by with the KFC 1st Division Special

                                    forces unit to move on both flanks should the chickens start their

                                    advance. There is a contingency plan for every course of action that

                                    the enemys of mankind might take.

                                    > ~Don~

                                  • Sam
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Feb 4, 2009
                                      I feel so sorry for you people. It is the dogs that control things but
                                      they won't have to attack. They already have us right where they want
                                      us. But don't worry because they will protect us from the cows,
                                      chickens, cats, mice, and little green men. My dog just laughed when I
                                      read your posts to her. She refuses to use the computer herself, so
                                      once again I am her slave.

                                      On Feb 4, 2009, at 3:37 PM, Flunky Bananabrain wrote:

                                      The cows of chik-fil-a will be providing technical support for the
                                      operations. As they've had a grudge against the chickens for years.

                                    • Melissa
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Feb 5, 2009
                                        You mean these? <http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/cowswithguns>

                                        <donaldapplegarth@...> wrote:

                                        > Ah yes, The bovine intelligence corps.
                                        > ~Don~

                                      • Sam
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Feb 6, 2009
                                          That was soooo punny! Bad Cow Pun! Much Cow Dung! And boy that ending
                                          came out of now where!

                                          But why did the bull have utters?

                                          Message 20 of 23 , Feb 6, 2009
                                            Because he was INTER-CHANGE-A-BULL.....I am so sorry. I know that was really bad but I just couldn't help my self. You may spank me now.
                                            ~Don~

                                            Message 21 of 23 , Feb 6, 2009
                                              --- In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, "Melissa" <meowwl@...> wrote:

                                              > You mean these? <http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/cowswithguns>

                                              Well those animals could help I suppose but they appear to be gender
                                              conflicted. As they have udders and horns, last time I check only
                                              bulls have horns. The cows of Chic-Fil-A already have the look out
                                              posts manned, there are camouflaged as advertising on billboards.

                                              Emp
                                            • Sam
                                              Message 22 of 23 , Feb 6, 2009
                                                <<<SPANK>>>

                                                Sam (the grrl®)

                                                Life isn't about staying inside until the storm passes, it is about
                                                dancing in the rain!

                                                http://www.myspace.com/chatoyant23

                                                On Feb 6, 2009, at 8:40 AM, Donald Applegarth wrote:

                                                You may spank me now.

                                              • Candice Suggs