Re: [DragonCon] Marriott Rooms for '09 Available

  • Barbara Bennett
    Message 1 of 75 , Oct 1, 2008
      Thank you Daiel, went ther, got the reservation, for more nights than I need but I will deal with that later I guess.  Anyway thanks again.
      Barb

       Any day above ground is a good one. Experience is a wonderful thing, it enables me to recognize a mistake when I make it again.

      Message 75 of 75 , Oct 7, 2008
        i called the hilton - didnt even remember the dates, the guy there looked those up, booked at the con rate (175 + tax) took my credit card (marriott credit card) and emailed me a confirmation. all while in between games 3 and 4 of a volleyball game. even specified 2 beds and non-smoking.
        my best friend who finally gets to come due to the later dates (anniversary is sept 1) con-virgin there :)

        www.jjsphotos.com
        www.geocities.com/jjsdc03
        www.myspace.com/jjsdragoncon
        www.myspace.com/jjsphotos