new email

  • Me
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2002
      Hope you all had a great halloween! We had a ball. Not as many kids
      trick or treating in our new apartments as I had hoped but it was
      pretty nice. Today is both my daughters birthday party. I hope a lot
      of kids show up! I think I'm more excited than they are!

      I just switched to a cable modem so I'll have a new email
      mburchfield@...
      I haven't cancelled my aol yet but there might be a hiccup in my
      recieving email soon. Don't worry I won't leave the list!

      Megan
      Sheerluc@...
      mburchfield@...
    • Flunky Bananabrain
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2002
        So did you get Shrek for your party????

      • SheerLuc@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2002
          No, But we did have a Scooby Doo Moonwalk! LOL

          --
          Megan
          Sheerluc@...
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2002