Cookout

  • Zack Adamson
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002
      Ok, I have not seen anything recently. Is the cookout still on?
      What do we need to bring? Hamburgers? Hotdogs? Beer? Cokes? What
      is needed?
      I am looking forward to it.

      Silverlock
    • Flunky Bananabrain
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002
        Yeppers cookout is still on (which will give you an oportunity to
        express your undying devotion to moi)What I've got is hot dogs (beef
        and vegan) buns and fixings. And of course marshmallows. Plently of
        coathangers Megan is bring a dessert thing. Yes bring your own booze.
        Gokes would be good wanna bring a few of those? OH yeah and I just
        can't have a cookout without making ice cream. Anyone else either
        post it here what you're bringing or send me an e-mail
        empooress@...
        There's a map in the photo's section if it doesn't make sense to ya
        let me know so I can fix it OK????

        Saturday October 12th about 3ish.

        --- In DragonCon@y..., "Zack Adamson" <silverlock5@m...> wrote:
        > Ok, I have not seen anything recently. Is the cookout still on?
        > What do we need to bring? Hamburgers? Hotdogs? Beer? Cokes? What
        > is needed?
        > I am looking forward to it.
        >

        > Silverlock
      • Zack Adamson
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2002
          I could bring some 2 litters of cokes. I can bring other things if
          somebody has a suggestion. Being I am on the road, I would not have
          time to make something to bring.

          Silverlock

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2002
            Or 2 liters as well.

            Silverlock

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 2, 2002
              You can cook??? Damn ladies he's sounding more like marriage
              materiel with every post! Ok so you're on for bringing the cokes.

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 2, 2002
                I can cook some. I used to make a pretty good homemade buiscuit, but
                I have since lost my recipe. I have not had much practice over the
                last 16 months as I have been living out of hotel rooms. The one I
                am in now does have a stove top though. I might make cheese dip and
                watch movies this weekend. Hmmmmm.