[DragonCon] Hotel Reservations?

  • alabaster
    Message 1 of 87 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      I have a friend who is a late comer to the Con this year. He has
      everything all set, except for the hotel. I thought I'd check with the
      Yahoo folks to see if anyone had any hotel reservations that they would be
      willing to transfer if they can no longer attend?

      Hyatt or Marriott would be first choices.

      I have had mine at the Hyatt for a while, but we are staying in the small
      Ivy Tower rooms and cannot share.

      Please drop me a line (offlist) so that I can put you in touch with him. I
      think it would just be a matter of calling the hotel and transferring the
      confirmation number to his name.

      Thanks in advance,
      --Janene (alabaster)

      Ogres? Man, I've got an ogre-slaying knife, it's got a +9 against ogres!

      You're not there! You're getting drunk!

      Okay, but if there are any girls there I want to do them! --Summoner Geeks
    • Linda
      Message 87 of 87 , Aug 3, 2008
        Hi, No problem! Glad he was able to find a place and it never hurts
        to keep Mom on your good side!! ;-)

        If anyone else is looking for floorspace just let me know. But I
        only have room for ONE more. I'm only posting to here because I
        don't feel like reposting over on the LJ roomshare site. Already
        have me, my nephew, a couple and a single guy so do have room for one
        more.

        Linda

        --- In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, alabaster <alabaster@...> wrote:

        > On Sat, 2 Aug 2008, Linda wrote:
        >
        > > We also have floorspace for one more and I will have an air
        mattress. I have one young man that I will have one for him and it
        would be no trouble to have a 2nd one there for use. We are at the
        Marriott from Thursday to Monday.

        > Hi Linda. As you can see from my recent post, he's had a change of
        plans and will be crashing at his mom's to save money and earn
        brownie points. Also, since he's driving, he'll proabably be taking
        care of the liquor needs too.