AmeriSuites/Hyatt Place room available

  • call me Weft
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      Its looking like I won't be able to attend the 'Con this year, so my
      previously-reserved and already-paid-for room at the AmeriSuites (now
      Hyatt Place) is going to be available. I'd rather transfer it to a
      D*C attendee than a football fan, so if anyone on the list is
      interested please email me: spaceweft at yahoo dot com.
    • Weft
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2008
        Just an update: This room has been taken.

        Weft

        Be a better friend, newshound, and