Holy Crap!

  • Gregory Day
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2007

      I am only Four Thousand, four hundered, and fifty-five messages behind on this list since 9/3. That is 4455 messages!

      You some talkative peeps I tell ya.

      -Gregor

    • Achbar Ibn Ali
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2007
        On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 18:14:15 -0500, you wrote:

        >I am only Four Thousand, four hundered, and fifty-five messages behind on
        >this list since 9/3. That is 4455 messages!

        >You some talkative peeps I tell ya.

        >-Gregor

        DragonCon is one of the events that I really look forward to
        enjoying each year. There are people I see only once per year and it
        is at DragonCon, what can I say? There are many thing to do there and
        only on weekend in which to do it.

        Achbar
      • ZINA BOROVSKY
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 1, 2007
          only 271 days left.
          grrr.

          penned by z.b.

          To: DragonCon@yahoogroups.com
          From: achbar@...
          Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 18:23:18 -0500
          Subject: [DragonCon] Holy Crap!

          On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 18:14:15 -0500, you wrote:

          >I am only Four Thousand, four hundered, and fifty-five messages behind on
          >this list since 9/3. That is 4455 messages!

          >You some talkative peeps I tell ya.

          >-Gregor

          DragonCon is one of the events that I really look forward to
          enjoying each year. There are people I see only once per year and it
          is at DragonCon, what can I say? There are many thing to do there and
          only on weekend in which to do it.

          Achbar

          Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate. Join in!
        • dave scott
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 1, 2007
            are you sure you can wait that long lol...

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 1, 2007

              actually 269 days to my vacation....
              i've got my room and my membership. will start looking for airfare soon.

              penned by z.b.

              To: DragonCon@yahoogroups.com
              From: davesc45@...
              Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 15:35:37 -0800

              are you sure you can wait that long lol...

              On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 18:14:15 -0500, you wrote:

              >I am only Four Thousand, four hundered, and fifty-five messages behind on
              >this list since 9/3. That is 4455 messages!

              >You some talkative peeps I tell ya.

              >-Gregor

              DragonCon is one of the events that I really look forward to
              enjoying each year. There are people I see only once per year and it
              is at DragonCon, what can I say? There are many thing to do there and
              only on weekend in which to do it.

              Achbar

              Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate. Join in!

              Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!
            • dave scott
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 1, 2007
                i have my flight my room and membership allready ,1 step ahead of ya lol.

                well take care ...

                To: DragonCon@yahoogrou ps.com
                From: davesc45@yahoo. com
                Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 15:35:37 -0800

                are you sure you can wait that long lol...

                On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 18:14:15 -0500, you wrote:

                >I am only Four Thousand, four hundered, and fifty-five messages behind on
                >this list since 9/3. That is 4455 messages!

                >You some talkative peeps I tell ya.

                >-Gregor

                DragonCon is one of the events that I really look forward to
                enjoying each year. There are people I see only once per year and it
                is at DragonCon, what can I say? There are many thing to do there and
                only on weekend in which to do it.

                Achbar

                Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate. Join in!

                Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!

              • Daniel
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 1, 2007
                  --- In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, dave scott <davesc45@...> wrote:

                  > i have my flight my room and membership allready ,1 step ahead of ya
                  lol.

                  > well take care ...

                  Membership, done years ago. Flight, just need few more skymiles.
                  Room, just booked last week when I was at the Marriott over Thanksgiving.

                  I have to say - staying at the M at times like this is like walking
                  thru a dream. I was up on the 41st floor like always, but I had the
                  whole thing to myself. I think there were maybe 3 or 4 staff in the
                  whole place. After getting back from a night at the pub with old
                  friends at about 3am, I stood there looking down at the atrium and
                  couldn't see a single speck of movement. I had to just stand there
                  for about 15 minutes to fully absorb the sheer serenity of it.

                  Is it August yet?

                  And man, they better get crackin' on the construction. If anything,
                  less looks done now than it did 3 months ago.

                  ][
                • Linda
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 2, 2007
                    I have our memberships & hotel and I just have to get into the car and
                    my husband will drive us up to Atlanta, drop my niece and I off and we
                    are set to go!! ;)

                    Linda

                    --- In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, dave scott <davesc45@...> wrote:

                    > i have my flight my room and membership allready ,1 step ahead of ya
                    lol.

                    > well take care ...
                  • Gregory Day
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 2, 2007

                      Well I have my Vacation Scheduled. The Wife and I have a room reserved at the Marriott. Now for membership and expenses.

                      Wah Hoo!

                      -Gregor