Crossposted: I am on a quest!

  • Patrick Power
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      I have been searching for weeks now trying to find CBR files of the various KISS comics put out over the years. Marvel Super Specials #1 & #2, The Howard the Duck appearances, the Psycho Circus series, and the Dark Horse series. There was evena  couple of biographical issues, one of which was from Rock & Roll Comics, which I have scans of. Some of these comics I physically have, but don't want to damage by scanning. I have searched torrent sites and have not found them. Does anyone have them or know where to find them? Thanks in advance for your help!

      Patrick Power