DJ Volunteer Here. Attentin Techniessssss and Staff

  • Leto Atreides
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 9:16 AM
      Attention Technies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      I have music of all types, incuding my originals. I prefer to play
      Goth, Industrial, Trance, Dance and breaks. but I have it all

      gabber, r&b,old school, You Name It!

      I has rather spin after all the Dragon Con activities are over. Any
      room, of any size will do. I use a notebook. So, all I need is a
      channel to plug into.

      I would love to DJ every night, but at least one. I HAVE SPECIAL SONGS
      MIXED FOR DRAGON CON,, MAINLY ABOUT DUNE.

      spiceblow

      Cell:678 887 8170