Re: [DragonCon] Re: Found a Home

  • jerry self
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
      ok, this is a panel we need to talk about and i need to see, might be able to get some extra credit at work for this one since i work for an electric company

      Flunky Bananabrain <empooress@...> wrote:
      --- In DragonCon@yahoogrou ps.com, "John W" <con_photographer@ ...>
      wrote:

      > --- In DragonCon@yahoogrou ps.com, "Flunky Bananabrain" <empooress@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Thnaks to all of you who offered me space in your room, I've found
      > > place!!!
      > > Empooress
      > >
      > Glad to hear that, my offer still stands if you change your mind
      >
      > John W

      Thanks, maybe that;ll be my new tradition, new roomies every year!
      And look for me I 'll be there on Thursday evening in the Hyatt bar
      with the other early arrivals for our usually meet and greet of this
      group and I'll be working the Marriott concourse this year.

      I can also be found on the Robotics track doing the "How to solider"
      panel as well as a new one called (I think, haven't sen the schedule
      yet) Meter Basics where I'll be attemping to explain the difference
      between an ohm, volt or what's a wat?
      And on the Silk Roads track doing an origami demo.

      And I'll be holding down that bar stool at the Hyatt again in the
      evenings no doubt, or hanging at the drum circle.

      Empooress

      www.jjsphotos.com
      www.geocities.com/jjsdc03

    • Mariann Eaves
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
        hey empooress,

        are you going to need any paper?  I think I have a stash somewhere around here.

        drmrsgal

        definitely look for me at the drum circle, uh-duh!

        wrote:

        > --- In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, "Flunky Bananabrain" <empooress@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Thnaks to all of you who offered me space in your room, I've found
        > > place!!!
        > > Empooress
        > >
        > Glad to hear that, my offer still stands if you change your mind
        >
        > John W

        Thanks, maybe that;ll be my new tradition, new roomies every year!
        And look for me I 'll be there on Thursday evening in the Hyatt bar
        with the other early arrivals for our usually meet and greet of this
        group and I'll be working the Marriott concourse this year.

        I can also be found on the Robotics track doing the "How to solider"
        panel as well as a new one called (I think, haven't sen the schedule
        yet) Meter Basics where I'll be attemping to explain the difference
        between an ohm, volt or what's a wat?
        And on the Silk Roads track doing an origami demo.

        And I'll be holding down that bar stool at the Hyatt again in the
        evenings no doubt, or hanging at the drum circle.

        Empooress

        www.jjsphotos.com
        www.geocities.com/jjsdc03

        How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

      • Flunky Bananabrain
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006

          > hey empooress,
          >
          > are you going to need any paper? I think I have a stash somewhere
          around
          > here.
          >
          > drmrsgal
          >
          > definitely look for me at the drum circle, uh-duh!

          The person to contact for that would be Susan Shockley, she's the
          director of the Silk Roads track, her email is
          dragoncon.silkroad@.... I know she has some paper but not sure
          how much. I do know we will be making samari hats.