Re: [DragonCon] Re: Most memorable costumes

  • Corrine V.
    Message 1 of 48 , Aug 1, 2002
      Egads, can there be a best costume at the con? I've been going for about
      five years now, and there are just so many that stick out. The Blue Meanies
      were awesome! Had to grab a picture with them! The Police Caution Tape
      girl was part of the Rocky Horror Picture Show (she was Rocky -well, one of
      them - , as it were) which was a great performance last year. My personal
      favorite costumes? The Men in Black Tights a coupla years back from the
      Costume Contest. Truely hilarious stuff, if anyone saw that skit? The
      Unicorn girl was nifty last year, as were those two faeries with the
      beautiful wings, if anyone saw them.
      i need a costume. -sigh-

      -Corrine

      >From: "empooress" <empooress@...>
      >To: DragonCon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [DragonCon] Re: Most memorable costumes
      >Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 00:36:13 -0000
      >
      >--- In DragonCon@y..., "silverlock5" <silverlock5@m...> wrote:
      > > I am interested to hear what people think are some of the most
      > > memorable costumes they have seen at Dragoncon in the past
      > >
      > > Silverlock
      >

      >Off the top of my head, The Hellitubbie, klingon in a tux, an angel
      >with real feather wings, The winner of the Shi contest & the drag
      >queen Amidala, and that girl in the police caution tape to name but a
      >few. Can't say as I remember what years I saw all of thosein, sorry
      >the years (after uh 10+) have run together

      -Corrine
      http://sidhegirl.diaryland.com

    • SingsloudGorgen@aol.com
      Message 48 of 48 , Aug 8, 2002
        Ok I was never to a con But I love to get dresed up for all hallowes eve The
        crazyest costume I ever wore was i dressed like a chicken. I glued feathers
        to my entire body. It took hours but it was fun and bizzar. the most recent
        lunacy wasn when I went s malificent to my sons malicifent dragon.. If you
        have seen disneys Sleeping Beauty then you know what I mean. we had sears
        pics taken of he to of us for this one..
        Ok thats it for me for now..
        Donna /Sings