new group

  • planetsaredisks2000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5 3:09 AM

      Feel free to join this group and tell others so we can all get
      together and chat about past and future events of dragon con
    • pdruss@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5 8:01 AM
        planetsaredisks2000@... writes:

        > Feel free to join this group and tell others so we can all get
        > together and chat about past and future events of dragon con

        Why can't we do that here?

        In fact, the description for this group is
        "A place for all participants to discuss DragonCon. This is simply a forum to
        discuss the con itself as well as the web pages sponsored by DragonCon. This
        is an unmoderated forum that is not run by or endorsed by DragonCon,
        officials, directors, it staff, or it's sponsors. DragonCon is a Copyright of
        DCI, Inc"

        Sorry, but I'm tried of having to join a dozen different mailing list with a
        same topic just because EVERYONE wants to own their own mailing list.

        The SCA is just over run with "Iwanttoownmyownlisttitis". And I'm just not
        going there with another hobby.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I'll start a topic here:
        What is your favorite part of Dragon Con?

        Mine is the art show, costume contest, hall costumes, panels discussions
        especially art panels, meeting new people.

        Dianne

      • White Trash Grrl
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5 8:31 AM
          --- pdruss@... wrote:
          > ~~~~~~~~~~~~
          >
          > I'll start a topic here:
          > What is your favorite part of Dragon Con?

          Hot babes in leather corsets.

          =====
          ~wendy~Over One Billion Moderations Served"You may have looked at the Latin roots of the word 'analogy'and concluded that it is the scientific study of the human asshole. I assure you that this is not the case..."

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5 10:50 AM
            In a message dated 6/5/01 11:34:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
            whitetrashgrrl666@... writes:

            > > I'll start a topic here:
            > > What is your favorite part of Dragon Con?
            > >

            > Hot babes in leather corsets.

            I can't help you there. How about a fat babe in need of a corset?

            Dianne

          • michelle ward
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 20 1:42 PM
              Hi everyone...join my new group on my space: http://groups.myspace.com/wildthangstreasures or check out our web site at: http://www.wildthangstreasures.com  Just to let everyone know, this is not spam, I am a member of the DragonCon group and a con attendee...LOL

              Have a nice day,
              Michelle

              www.wildthangstreasures.com