Trailer for PotC2

  • rangerlyn@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      You gotta check this out! Thanks to a friend for
      giving me the heads up :)

      <http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/piratesofthecaribbeandeadmanschest.html;_ylt=AiD7e6zq80QyfFS89ipDFudfVXcA>

      JL
      (Hurry up, July!)

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Lady Kareena Sartek
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005
        It was shown on Entertainment Tonight on the 30th.
        Pam

      • rangerlyn@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005
          Maybe so, but I didn't get to see it there (and others
          may not have either).

          JL

          --- Lady Kareena Sartek <JediMistressDrgn@...>

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs