DragonCon article

  • Joe Crowe
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2 10:22 AM

      Hi everyone, this is Joe Crowe. I just found this group – I’ve been attending Dragon*Con for going on 10 years now.

      I write reviews and features for the sci-fi website RevolutionSF.com. I was on a few panels at the 2005 DragonCon. I thought some of you might like to take a look at our feature articles for this year’s con.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=2882

      Hope you enjoy, would love to hear what you think.

      Joe Crowe

      www.RevolutionSF.com

    • Gwarpig
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2 11:56 AM
        I enjoyed your site.  I thought it was well written and an enjoyable read.
        However, I think the www.TexasTerminators.net  site is the best anywhere.  But I may be more than a little biased.  ha!

        Gwarpig  (the nice terminator)

        Hi everyone, this is Joe Crowe. I just found this group – I’ve been attending Dragon*Con for going on 10 years now.

        I write reviews and features for the sci-fi website RevolutionSF.com. I was on a few panels at the 2005 DragonCon. I thought some of you might like to take a look at our feature articles for this year’s con.

        http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=2882

        Hope you enjoy, would love to hear what you think.

        Joe Crowe

        www.RevolutionSF.com

      • Lady Kareena Sartek
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4 5:23 PM
          Noice article. Missed Dragoncon this year, but we'll be back in 2006.
          Between that and Ravencon here in Richmond, it'll be a busy year in
          cons for us. :)
          Pam
          http://FantasticDreams.50megs.com