Re: [DragonCon] SERENITY

  • jerry self
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2005
      WHO HAS BEEN?
      i laughed, i cried, cheered, and wished all yall were there

      rangerlyn@... wrote:
      --- Achbar ibn Ali <achbar@...> wrote:

      > On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:30:07 -0000, you wrote:
      >
      >   I am looking forward to it.  I amy wait until it
      > hit's the dollar
      > movies.  No doubt....I have to get the DVD of the
      > series

      No, no, no, no, no!  Achbar, you simply *must* see it
      this weekend! PleasePleasePleasePleasePlease!  It is
      an experience worth seeing now, not waiting.

      :)

      JL

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Be mischievous - it feels good!

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com

      www.jjsphotos.com
      www.geocities.com/jjsdc03

      Yahoo! for Good

    • thinman10
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2005
        Jerri-girl and I have been with our SCI FI club and we all thought
        the movie ROCKED! Can't wait to go see it again!!

        Jerry

        --

        In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, jerry self <jjsdc05@y...> wrote:
        > WHO HAS BEEN?
        > i laughed, i cried, cheered, and wished all yall were there
        >

        > rangerlyn@y... wrote:
        > --- Achbar ibn Ali <achbar@e...> wrote:
        >
        > > On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:30:07 -0000, you wrote:
        > >
        > > I am looking forward to it. I amy wait until it
        > > hit's the dollar
        > > movies. No doubt....I have to get the DVD of the
        > > series
        > >

        > No, no, no, no, no! Achbar, you simply *must* see it
        > this weekend! PleasePleasePleasePleasePlease! It is
        > an experience worth seeing now, not waiting.
        >
        > :)
        >
        > JL
      • xenabard
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 2, 2005
          --- In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, Achbar ibn Ali <achbar@e...> wrote:

          > I am looking forward to it. I amy wait until it hit's the dollar
          > movies. No doubt....I have to get the DVD of the series

          Do not wait!! I had to wait a whole DAY after it opened and I was
          totally upset about that... there is no way I'd ever be able to wait
          as long as it takes for it to go to the dollar theater!!

          If it's the ticket price you are worried about then go to a daytime
          show. You can't really tell what it's like outside once you get in
          the theater anyway.

          This is a must see movie for any Sci-Fi fan. It's awesome. The
          whole theater crowd was laughing and horrified and shocked and
          stunned and cheering all through the show.

          Go see it. Now!

          Why are you still here reading?

          Go!

          Later