Re: Danger Woman and the staff meeting

  • Shane Russell
    Message 1 of 14 , May 4, 2001
      Oh, don't you even go there Dawn. She's all mine baby...you CAN'T
      have her. She WILL be my child bride!!!

      --- In DragonCon@y..., "Dawn Marie" <dawnmarie@d...> wrote:
      > what was the point she was trying to get across?
      >
      > dawn marie

      Service.

    • Dawn Marie
      Message 2 of 14 , May 4, 2001
        I take it you will be attending her birthday party? i plan on webcasting her. I never laugh so hard all year as much as do at her show.

        don't you dare knock her

        dawn marie

        Message 3 of 14 , May 7, 2001
          It's a little known fact that it was me, ME! That brought her to
          DAGGER (the gaming group that preceded DRAGON CON) I, yes I am the
          svengali that whispered the forbidden secrets of DRAGON CON to my
          little sweetmeat.
          You scoff? I tell only the facts. Together her and I will destroy
          (with Jem and the Holograms) the evil that is the Misfits and the
          LEAGUE OF BAD GUYS SPACE SECTOR 1. I know the secret of ROSCOE the
          SPACE PUPPY. I will be using my inviso-nuclo powers at the party so
          I'll pass you the secret message.
          Why Dawn you say my love for her a knock? I hurt and cry now.

          You should call me, I have dirt and stuff.
          S.D.R. 500' Homage

          Service.