Slushie Run

  • Shreddick
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2005
      Ok here is the deal. Here in Charleston S.C. my friends and I have a little tradition called the Slushie Run. It has been going on for almost 2 years. What it is, is that on Saturday night sometime between 6:30 and 7pm we all meet at the Green Dragon (the local gaming shop), roll through the mall and get a Slushie (or Icee for those not fomr here). The after we are hopped up and frozen Sugar we figure out what we are going to do that night. Now on Saturday Sept. 3rd, I and many of you will be at Dragon Con. I am going to go on a Slushie Run at or around 7pm. The mall is conected to the hotels so should be easy. I have two questions. First and most important. Does anyone know if the mall in Atlanta has a place that serves the Sugary frozen goodness that is a Slushie. And second. If they do Who all wants to go? I figure if we get a lot of people for the run it could be a lot of fun for a quick silly little thing to do.

      Well Let me know

      Later Days

      Shreddick

      I left cookies and milk three nights in a row for God and he hasn't taken them. Why am I so forsaken!!!

    • Dave Churvis
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2005
        Sounds fun... I know they have Orange Julius in Peachtree Center...
        but I'm not sure about a slushie place :D

        Dave

        On 6/2/05, Shreddick <shreddick@...> wrote:
        > Ok here is the deal. Here in Charleston S.C. my friends and I have a little
        > tradition called the Slushie Run. It has been going on for almost 2 years.
        > What it is, is that on Saturday night sometime between 6:30 and 7pm we all
        > meet at the Green Dragon (the local gaming shop), roll through the mall and
        > get a Slushie (or Icee for those not fomr here). The after we are hopped up
        > and frozen Sugar we figure out what we are going to do that night. Now on
        > Saturday Sept. 3rd, I and many of you will be at Dragon Con. I am going to
        > go on a Slushie Run at or around 7pm. The mall is conected to the hotels so
        > should be easy. I have two questions. First and most important. Does
        > anyone know if the mall in Atlanta has a place that serves the Sugary frozen
        > goodness that is a Slushie. And second. If they do Who all wants to go? I
        > figure if we get a lot of people for the run it could be a lot of fun for a
        > quick silly little thing to do.
        >
        > Well Let me know
        >
        > Later Days
        >
        > Shreddick
        >

        > I left cookies and milk three nights in a row for God and he hasn't taken
        > them. Why am I so forsaken!!!

        Dave Churvis
        Yahoo! IM: miskatomic
        AIM: miskatomic
        LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/atomicdave
        Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste
        good with ketchup.
      • Achbar
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2005
          Ok here is the deal. Here in Charleston S.C. my friends and I have a little tradition called the Slushie Run. It has been going on for almost 2 years. What it is, is that on Saturday night sometime between 6:30 and 7pm we all meet at the Green Dragon (the local gaming shop), roll through the mall and get a Slushie (or Icee for those not fomr here). The after we are hopped up and frozen Sugar we figure out what we are going to do that night. Now on Saturday Sept. 3rd, I and many of you will be at Dragon Con. I am going to go on a Slushie Run at or around 7pm.
          Well Let me know

          Later Days

          Shreddick

          No doubt...I need to get down to Charleston, C more often. The Green Dragon absolutely rocks!

          Achbar
        • Shreddick
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2005
            achbar, you know the dragon? cool.

            --- Achbar <achbar@...> wrote:

> [...]

            Yahoo! Mail Mobile
            http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
          • Achbar ibn Ali
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 2, 2005
              On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 17:32:51 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

              >achbar, you know the dragon? cool.
              >
              >--- Achbar <achbar@...> wrote:
              Yes, at One time, that was my Favorite Gaming Shop.

              Achbar