High Point

  • jjsdc05
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2, 2005
      Just wondering if anyone will be in HP next weekened for StellarCon
    • Achbar ibn Ali
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2, 2005
        On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 11:22:43 -0000, you wrote:

        >Just wondering if anyone will be in HP next weekened for StellarCon
        I will

        Achbar

      • jj self
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 2, 2005
          sweet man .. you bringing the drum?
          On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 11:22:43 -0000, you wrote:

          >Just wondering if anyone will be in HP next weekened for StellarCon
          I will

          Achbar

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Achbar ibn Ali
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 2, 2005
            On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:06:22 -0500, you wrote:

            >sweet man .. you bringing the drum?
            Yes, i will Bring the Drum Big time...yes!

            Achbar

          • statman_dav
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 3, 2005
              I'll be there too. I'll be running a lot of D&D stuff for the RPGA
              fans and I will be manning the ConCarolina table. So while I am at
              it, mark your calendars for the first weekend in June for
              ConCarolinas in Charlotte. Details available at:
              http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas/index.htm

              Hope to see several of you at StellarCon next weekend. I'll keep an
              ear open for the drums!

              David S

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 3, 2005
                On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 19:50:42 -0000, you wrote:

                >I'll be there too. I'll be running a lot of D&D stuff for the RPGA
                >fans and I will be manning the ConCarolina table. So while I am at
                >it, mark your calendars for the first weekend in June for
                >ConCarolinas in Charlotte. Details available at:
                >http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas/index.htm
                Both of us will be manning that ConCarolina Table

                Achbar

              • Regina
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 5, 2005
                  Just for clarifacation, Stellarcon will be held at the Greensboro
                  Marriott, NOT the High Point Raddison (last year).

                  Just want to make sure that everyone gets to the right place. :-)

                  I'll be running the Consuite, so come on by and say Hi!

                  Regina Kirby
                  Consuite Director

                  --- In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, Achbar ibn Ali <achbar@b...> wrote:
                  > On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 19:50:42 -0000, you wrote:
                  >

                  > >I'll be there too. I'll be running a lot of D&D stuff for the
                  RPGA
                  > >fans and I will be manning the ConCarolina table. So while I am
                  at
                  > >it, mark your calendars for the first weekend in June for
                  > >ConCarolinas in Charlotte. Details available at:
                  > >http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas/index.htm
                  > Both of us will be manning that ConCarolina Table
                  >
                  > Achbar
                  >

                  > --
                  2/28/2005
                • statman_dav
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 5, 2005
                    And just to add to Regina's point about the consuite, we will also
                    be hosting a party Friday night at the con hotel, hosted by
                    ConCarolina. Just an excuse really for a party, and to get some
                    info out about ConCarolina in Charlotte, June 3-5. There will be
                    flyers up Friday afternoon, so if you are there, be sure to stop
                    by. Then we will find some place to meet Achbar with the drums!

                    David S

                    --- In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, "Regina" <rkirby@m...> wrote:

                    > Just for clarifacation, Stellarcon will be held at the Greensboro
                    > Marriott, NOT the High Point Raddison (last year).
                    >
                    > Just want to make sure that everyone gets to the right place. :-)
                    >
                    > I'll be running the Consuite, so come on by and say Hi!
                    >
                    > Regina Kirby
                    > Consuite Director
                    >

                    > --- In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, Achbar ibn Ali <achbar@b...>
                    wrote:
                    > > On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 19:50:42 -0000, you wrote:
                    > >

                    > > >I'll be there too. I'll be running a lot of D&D stuff for the
                    > RPGA
                    > > >fans and I will be manning the ConCarolina table. So while I
                    am
                    > at
                    > > >it, mark your calendars for the first weekend in June for
                    > > >ConCarolinas in Charlotte. Details available at:
                    > > >http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas/index.htm
                    > > Both of us will be manning that ConCarolina Table
                    > >
                    > > Achbar
                    > >

                    > > --
                    > 2/28/2005
                  • jerry self
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 8, 2005
                      thats the hotel link on the website right?

                      Regina <rkirby@...> wrote:
                      Just for clarifacation, Stellarcon will be held at the Greensboro
                      Marriott, NOT the High Point Raddison (last year).

                      Just want to make sure that everyone gets to the right place. :-)

                      I'll be running the Consuite, so come on by and say Hi!

                      Regina Kirby
                      Consuite Director

                      --- In DragonCon@yahoogroups.com, Achbar ibn Ali <achbar@b...> wrote:
                      > On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 19:50:42 -0000, you wrote:
                      >

                      > >I'll be there too. I'll be running a lot of D&D stuff for the
                      RPGA
                      > >fans and I will be manning the ConCarolina table. So while I am
                      at
                      > >it, mark your calendars for the first weekend in June for
                      > >ConCarolinas in Charlotte. Details available at:
                      > >http://www.secfi.org/concarolinas/index.htm
                      > Both of us will be manning that ConCarolina Table
                      >
                      > Achbar
                      >

                      > --
                      2/28/2005

                      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT