Re: [DragonCon] Digest Number 1233

  • Rec
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
      Tabby,

      I think you did miss it a little... First the costume is not about the
      man... but about some of the more ruby necked fans of the man. But I did say
      out of respect for the man his number should not be used. The #3 started
      popping up a lot as a memorial after his death. While I am in no way a
      NASCAR fan, I do have respect for most memorials. I respect their died as I
      would ask them to respect mine.

      Message: 1
      Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:54:57 -0800 (PST)
      From: tabby bunhead <tabbybunhead@...>