Re: lil green thingies and DC time slots...

  • empooress
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2002
      AndI have recieved a response, I had inquired about the Electronic
      Frontiers Forum and have been told that the only time that a space
      would be avalible on the track would be at like 9 am anyone for
      meeting at that time?? Could be sort of a breakfast thing I suppose.

      Any comments here would be appreciated!!
    • Murrrmaiyd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2002

        << AndI have recieved a response, I had inquired about the Electronic
        Frontiers Forum and have been told that the only time that a space
        would be avalible on the track would be at like 9 am anyone for
        meeting at that time?? Could be sort of a breakfast thing I suppose.

        Any comments here would be appreciated!! >>

        Eeep! I am *so* not a morning person! Still, for this I can drag myself out
        of bed. Breakfast thing is a good idea...at the very least people can bring
        their breakfasts with them if they have slept too long! :) Maybe we could
        do coffee or something?

        Later,
        Mur
      • empooress
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 6, 2002
          Ok have recieved second response which has sugested a time more like
          11:30 PM, midnight or something like that might also be avalible.
          I'm kind of a night owl meself.
          empooress