Re: Angel on your shoulder

  • KingofWoo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
      wasssup!!

    • Achbar ibn Ali
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
        On Wed, 2 Jan 2002 17:10:21 EST, you wrote:

        >wasssup!!
        Just trying to enjoy this thing called Life. I wish I could hit
        more Cons. We all do I suppose.

        Achbar
      • SingsloudGorgen@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
          WOOOO BABY!!!! Hows My Man!! Hows The New baby ?? Where You Been Hows You
          Ever so lovely Wife and handsome as Hell Son!!!!
          Talk to me man! talk To MEEE
          :: Hops Into His lap:: I miss You Woo baby!!! \
          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOO

          OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
          Lots and lots Of christmass Hugs and newyears Kisses Everyone!!!