Atlanta Photographer looking for Models

  • r_recncrew
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      Into costumes? Live in or near Atlanta? Traveling down for
      DragonCon? I am an Atlanta photographer looking network with various
      life forms to create digital images that you can send all across the
      universe. Earthlings and other life forms that I agree to work with
      will only have to provide their time, custumes, and makeup. In trade
      for your time I will provide you with a CD of all the images we
      took. I intend to use the images only as self promotion for my
      photographic services. I promise no games or B.S..

      Interested? E mail me directly.
      Rec

      recncrew@...