"Secrets" Booksigning in October (Leitch, Ciceros, etc)

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 7, 2005
      Greetings!

      As many of you are aware, the release date for "Secrets of the
      Magickal Grimoires" is still set for August. Llewellyn tells me that
      the book will be printed later this month, and folks should see their
      copies sometime in September.

      There is a book signing in the works for this coming October 23rd- at
      the Green Dragon Bookstore in Ybor City, Tampa, FL.
      (http://www.greendragonbooks.com/) Chic and Tabatha Cicero have
      agreed to attend. Carrie Mikell, a contributing artist, will also attend.

      Once the details have been worked out, I'll post here again. We'll
      also try to get an official announcement up at the SoM homesite.
      Meanwhile, you can keep checking for updates here:

      http://kheph777.tripod.com/indexsecrets.html

      In LVX
      Aaron
    • elfsbeth
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 11, 2005
        Great Aaron!

        We are not going to be in that part of Fla at that time, but someday,
        if you wish, you two could have a book signing up here, and we'll
        invite the entire PC pagan group to come out :)
        ~ Betsy

        --- In AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee@yahoogroups.com, "Aaron"
        <Aaron@L...> wrote:
        > Greetings!
        >
        > As many of you are aware, the release date for "Secrets of the
        > Magickal Grimoires" is still set for August. Llewellyn tells me that
        > the book will be printed later this month, and folks should see
        their
        > copies sometime in September.
        >
        > There is a book signing in the works for this coming October 23rd-
        at
        > the Green Dragon Bookstore in Ybor City, Tampa, FL.
        > (http://www.greendragonbooks.com/) Chic and Tabatha Cicero have
        > agreed to attend. Carrie Mikell, a contributing artist, will also
        attend.

        > Once the details have been worked out, I'll post here again. We'll
        > also try to get an official announcement up at the SoM homesite.
        > Meanwhile, you can keep checking for updates here:
        >
        > http://kheph777.tripod.com/indexsecrets.html
        >
        > In LVX
        > Aaron
      • Terri Burns
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 16, 2005
          Aaron, a very belated congratulations! We look forward to seeing you
          book non-virtually!

          LVX,

          Terri & Alaerian

          <Aaron@L...> wrote:
          > Greetings!
          >
          > As many of you are aware, the release date for "Secrets of the
          > Magickal Grimoires" is still set for August. Llewellyn tells me that
          > the book will be printed later this month, and folks should see
          their
          > copies sometime in September.
          >
          > There is a book signing in the works for this coming October 23rd-
          at
          > the Green Dragon Bookstore in Ybor City, Tampa, FL.
          > (http://www.greendragonbooks.com/) Chic and Tabatha Cicero have
          > agreed to attend. Carrie Mikell, a contributing artist, will also
          attend.

          > Once the details have been worked out, I'll post here again. We'll
          > also try to get an official announcement up at the SoM homesite.
          > Meanwhile, you can keep checking for updates here:
          >
          > http://kheph777.tripod.com/indexsecrets.html
          >
          > In LVX
          > Aaron
        • Aaron
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2005
            Thanks Terri and Noaell. :)

            Sadly, Llewellyn found a need to delay the book AGAIN. But only for
            a couple of weeks this time. The book didn't go to print in late
            August, but *should* head to the printer within a few days. I'm told
            the printing process doesn't take long - so I'm hoping that Oct 23rd
            will still work for the book signing.

            LVX
            Aaron

            --- In AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee@yahoogroups.com, "Terri Burns"
            <burnst@u...> wrote:
            > Aaron, a very belated congratulations! We look forward to seeing
            you
            > book non-virtually!
            >
            > LVX,
            >
            > Terri & Alaerian
            >

            > --- In AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee@yahoogroups.com, "Aaron"
            > <Aaron@L...> wrote:
            > > Greetings!
            > >
            > > As many of you are aware, the release date for "Secrets of the
            > > Magickal Grimoires" is still set for August. Llewellyn tells me
            that
            > > the book will be printed later this month, and folks should see
            > their
            > > copies sometime in September.
            > >
            > > There is a book signing in the works for this coming October 23rd-

            > at
            > > the Green Dragon Bookstore in Ybor City, Tampa, FL.
            > > (http://www.greendragonbooks.com/) Chic and Tabatha Cicero have
            > > agreed to attend. Carrie Mikell, a contributing artist, will also
            > attend.
            > >
            > > Once the details have been worked out, I'll post here again. We'll
            > > also try to get an official announcement up at the SoM homesite.
            > > Meanwhile, you can keep checking for updates here:
            > >
            > > http://kheph777.tripod.com/indexsecrets.html
            > >
            > > In LVX
            > > Aaron
          • elfsbeth
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 9, 2005
              <Aaron@L...> wrote:
              > Thanks Terri and Noaell. :)

              Just ordered it today at amazon. It's there! Now..

              Wish I could get to the signing.
              ---

              Also, Terri, did you write to and receive reply from Liz?

              Liz, how are you?

              Betsy
            • Liz Forrest
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 10, 2005
                Tied up for time, low on funds, and little access to the web, so
                apologies for the silences. Thinking of all of you though. Also no
                car at the moment, so please say some prayers for her too! Love,
                Liz