Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., NYC, Calendar of Events for September 2013 e.v.

  • tahuti_lodge
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2013

      Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

      Tahuti Lodge, Ordo Templi Orientis,  NYC September  2013 e.v. CALENDAR OF EVENTS

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

      Website: http://tahutilodge.org Inquiries: tahutilodge@...

      Telephone for Events: (845) 204-8832

      SnailMail / Correspondence: Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O.; Old Chelsea Station; P.O. Box 1535;New York, NY 10113-1535

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

      Saturday, September 7th

      Open Event - Time: 2:00 PM

      Aleister Crowley’s Liber XV: THE GNOSTIC MASS

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a public celebration of

      Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass,  our central ritual both public and private.

      The Gnostic Mass is an ideal introduction into the Mysteries and Magick of O.T.O.

      Presented under the auspices of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, and Ordo Templi Orientis

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Admission: $10

      Sunday, September 15th

      Open Event - 2PM

      Baptisms and Confirmations will be offered today.  To request these sacraments of our church please contact the Lodge Master: lodgemaster@...

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Admission: $10

      Thursday  September 19th

      O.T.O. Meet-up Group - 7 pm

      Location: Union Square Park-Belmont Lounge, 117 East 15th Street

      Curious about the Ordo Templi Orientis?  Want to learn more about Aleister's Crowley and Thelema?  Come meet with members of Tahuti Lodge and other seekers to discuss topics including Thelemic magick, Gnostic Mass, Aleister Crowley, O.T.O., initiations, etc.

      Sunday, September 22nd

      Open Event - 4:00 PM

      Celebration of the Autumnal Equinox

      "Join us as we celebrate the autumnal equinox with a ritual for Gestinanna, Sumerian goddess of wine, music, and the dark half of the year. Bring musical instruments, especially percussion, if you have them, and those so inclined will also have the opportunity to share wine-themed songs or stories.

      Please bring a favorite dish to share with your Brothers and Sisters for the Feast.  Items made with wine, grapes, or other products of the vine would be particularly appropriate."

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Admission: $10 without feast contribution.  If you contribute to the feast table then donate as you will.

      Sunday, September 29th

      Open Event - 4:00 PM