Re: Prince Albert Laski's Family

  • tmorr999
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2013
      --- In AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee@yahoogroups.com, "cinnabarrio@..." wrote:

      I think I am reading about a confidence act and why do so many keep insisting that people (John Dee and aristocratics who listen to scrying) who supposed to be very smart can not notice obviously what appear to me a simple trick?

      > Eduardo

      Perhaps it was because the spirit messages reinforced Dee's belief that he was God's instrument in bringing in the apocalypse and a new world order through firstly Lasky, then Rudolph and then Stephan Bathory.

      Men willingly believe what they wish:   Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallica.

      He who seeks to deceive will always find someone who will allow himself to be deceived.

      Niccolo Machiavelli

      Tom