Tahuti Lodge OTO NYC August 2012 ev Calendar of Events

  • Tahuti Lodge
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

      Tahuti Lodge
      Ordo Templi Orientis
      NYC

      AUGUST 2012 EV
      Calendar of Events

      +++

      Website: http://tahutilodge.org
      Inquiries: tahutilodge@...
      Telephone for Events: (845) 204-8832
      Mail / Correspondence: Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O.; Old Chelsea Station; P.O. Box 1535; New York, NY 10113-1535

      +++

      Saturday, August 4

      Ritual of the Three Elements

      Open Event - 2:00 pm

      "Here is Nothing under its three forms."
      Join us for a meditative ritual that explores the energies of the three Qabalistic elements - fire, air, and water.

      Combining Liber Trigrammaton with meditations on the elements, this ritual experience can be a great opportunity to explore these powers within our consciousness.

      Great for anyone who's interested in working with elemental energy, regardless of experience level.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Suggested donation: $10

      +++

      Sunday, August 5

      Aleister Crowley's Liber XV

      THE GNOSTIC MASS

      OPEN EVENT - 2:00 PM

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a public celebration of Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass, our central ritual both public and private.

      An ideal introduction into the Mysteries and Magick of O.T.O.

      Presented under the auspices of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica and Ordo Templi Orientis

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Suggested donation: $10

      +++

      Saturday, August 11

      Aleister Crowley's Liber XV

      THE GNOSTIC MASS

      OPEN EVENT - 2:00 PM

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a public celebration of Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass, our central ritual both public and private.

      An ideal introduction into the Mysteries and Magick of O.T.O.

      Presented under the auspices of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica and Ordo Templi Orientis

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Suggested donation: $10

      +++

      Sunday, August 12

      The Feast for the First Night of the Prophet and His Bride

      Open Event - 4:00 PM

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a ritual and feast to commemorate the First Night of the Prophet and His Bride.

      On this day in 1903 e.v., Aleister Crowley was married to his first wife, Rose Kelly. Rose was to play an important part in the inauguration of the New Aeon and the reception of the Book of the Law.

      We invite our brethren to bring a dish or beverage to share.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Suggested donation: $10

      +++

      Thursday, August 16

      Introduction to Tantra

      New Monthly Series

      Open Event - 7:30 PM

      Tantra grew out of Yoga with an emphasis on ecstatic spiritual states. In the West, Tantra is often associated with sexuality — but it is so much more than that.

      Come join brother Peter in a continuing monthly series on Tantra.
      We will use breath, dance and meditation as tools to spark greater spiritual awareness.

      Each class will focus on a specific topic, such as:

      • What is Tantra?
      • Witness Consciousness
      • Sex and Meditation
      • Kundalini
      • Releasing Buried Emotions
      • Opening the Chakras

      Ipsalu Tantra strikes a balance between white (non-sexual) and red (practiced with a partner) tantra. In fact, it's sometimes referred to as "pink" tantra.

      These classes are completely clothed, and any sexual practices will be given for you to practice at home — with a partner or by yourself.

      In this class, you will learn how to activate and feel the flow of energy within the body, open the chakras, clear emotions, still the mind and move into the heart space. And ultimately, see the Divine in yourself and others.

      Wear comfortable clothing in which you can dance, meditate and otherwise find bliss in.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Requested Donation: $10

      +++

      Saturday, August 18

      Thelemic Middle Pillar

      Open Event - 4:00 PM

      Join us for a time of centering and activating energy centers along the Middle Pillar.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Suggested donation: $10

      +++

      Sunday, August 26

      MUSIC DRUM RITUAL JAM

      Open Event -4:00 PM

      Presented by Fra. Scarabeaus.

      Feel free to Bring musical Instruments of all kinds, Charms and personal Sigils to charge with our collective Mystical Musical Magical current.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Suggested donation: $10

      +++

      COMING IN SEPTEMBER

      September 9th - Enchanted Candle Making Class
      with Soror Melissa

      Learn to create your own ritual candles.

      &

      * * * 33rd YEAR ANNIVERSARY* * *

      Tahuti Lodge's 33rd Year Anniversary as the 2nd oldest continuously operating OTO body in the World!

      We will be kicking off our 33rd anniversary year with a Autumnal Equinox ritual and Feast on September 22nd

      Check our calendar often for more exciting events all year long to commemorate our very special anniversary.

      +++

      There is a suggested minimum contribution for most events of $10.00 to help cover the cost of renting and maintaining our temple facility.

      Love is the law, love under will.