Tahuti Lodge • OTO • New York City Calendar of Events • April 2011 ev

  • Tahuti Lodge
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2011
      Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

      Tahuti Lodge • OTO • New York City

      Calendar of Events • April 2011 ev

      Website: http://tahutilodge.org Inquires: tahutilodge@...
      Mail / Correspondence: Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O.; P.O. Box 1535
      Old Chelsea Station , P.O. Box 1535. New York, NY 11111-1535

      Sunday, April 3rd

      Public Celebration of the Gnostic Mass

      3:00 PM

      Please join us at our beautiful Temple and experience the Power &
      Beauty of our Central Ritual,
      Liber XV, Aleister Crowley's Gnostic Mass.

      Suggested Donation: $10

      To RSVP and receive directions to the Lodge: tahutilodge@...

      ***********************

      Wednesday, April 6th

      Magic in Theory and Practice Study Group

      Open Event: 7:45 PM

      Chapter XIII: Of the Banishings: and of the Purifications

      Join us as we study this important textbook on Magick and it's practice.
      We suggest that you read the chapter beforehand so we can get a lively
      discussion going.

      If you do not have a copy of your own, you may download it here:
      http://hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/chap13.html

      You may also download the entirety of Liber ABA here:
      http://hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/

      To RSVP and receive directions to the Lodge: tahutilodge@...

      Suggested Donation: $10

      ***********************

      Friday, April 8th

      The Holy Days

      The First Day of the Writing of the Book of the Law

      Nuit

      Open Event: 8:00 PM

      Doors open at 7:30 PM

      We invite everyone to join with us as we celebrate the reception of
      the Book of the Law,
      The Law of Light, Life, Love and Liberty!

      A Feast will follow! We encourage one and all to bring, cheese, bread,
      champagne, Strawberries, desserts, salads, hummus or any light supper
      food to the feast.

      To RSVP and obtain directions to the Lodge: tahutilodge@...

      Suggested Donation: $10

      ***********************

      Saturday, April 9th

      The Holy Days

      The Second Day of the Writing of the Book of the Law

      Hadit

      Open Event: 7:00 PM

      Doors open at 6:30 PM

      We invite everyone to join with us as we celebrate the reception of
      the Book of the Law,
      The Law of Light, Life, Love and Liberty!

      A Feast will follow! We encourage one and all to bring, salad, hummus, cheese,
      hearty dishes of Meat and Potatoes, vegetarian dishes, comfort food,
      etc., to the feast!

      To RSVP and obtain directions to the Lodge: tahutilodge@...

      Suggested Donation: $10

      ***********************

      Sunday, April 10th

      The Holy Days

      The Third Day of the Writing of the Book of the Law

      Ra-Hoor-Khuit

      Open Event: 4:00 PM

      Doors open at 3:30 PM

      We invite everyone to join with us as we celebrate the reception of
      the Book of the Law,
      The Law of Light, Life, Love and Liberty!

      A Feast will follow! We encourage one and all to bring
      Wine, beer, spicy hot foods, your favorite ethnic cuisine, cheeses,
      hummus, etc., to the feast!

      To RSVP and obtain directions to the Lodge: tahutilodge@...

      Suggested Donation: $10

      ***********************

      Saturday, April 16th

      Tarot Study Group

      Open Event: 4:30 PM

      The Devil, ATU XIII

      Please feel free to bring your favorite Tarot deck and Tarot Texts to the Group.
      We have lively group discussions and in-depth study of the Tarot
      symbols, so come and join us!

      To RSVP and receive directions to the Lodge: tahutilodge@...

      Suggested Donation: $10

      ***********************

      Monday, April 18th

      Full Moon Ritual

      Open Event: 7:30 PM.

      A Full Moon for Self Empowerment

      To RSVP and obtain directions to the Lodge: tahutilodge@...

      Suggested Donation: $10

      ***********************

      Saturday, April 23rd

      Public Celebration of the Gnostic Mass

      2:00 PM

      Please join us for the beauty and power of Aleister Crowley's Gnostic
      Mass, Liber XV

      To be performed in our Temple in Sunnyside, Queens, NYC

      SPECIAL!!!

      Joining us will be a special guest Mass team from ABRAHADABRA Oasis in Maine

      Followed by a Pot Luck supper and Meet and Greet with our Maine brethren.
      We encourage you to bring your favorite cuisine to share with the Brethren.

      To RSVP and obtain directions to the Lodge: tahutilodge@...

      Suggested Donation: $10

      ***********************

      Saturday, April 30th

      Thelemic Middle Pillar

      Open Event: 4:30 PM

      Are you stressed out, feeling your energy scattered, then come join us
      as we attune our energy centers along the Middle Pillar.

      To RSVP or obtain directions to the Lodge: tahutilodge@...

      Suggested Donation: $10

      ***********************

      COMING IN MAY

      Sunday, May 8th, 2011 ev

      Open Event

      12:30 - 4:30

      Lon Milo DuQuette returns to Tahuti Lodge with a workshop on the

      GOETIA

      Black Magick or Western Shamanism?

      A Magical Workshop presented by Lon Milo DuQuette

      Evoking a spirit into a magick triangle or black mirror is easier than
      you might think.
      Once mastered, it is a skill that can serve as one of the most
      powerful and useful
      weapons in a Magician's arsenal. But why on earth would a sane 21st
      century adult
      wish or need to evoke the aid of "evil spirits?" The answer might surprise you.

      Join author and magician, Lon Milo DuQuette, for an in-depth look at the theory
      and practical applications of the `Black Art' of Solomonic Magick.

      Bring a notebook, an open mind….and a little courage.
      Who knows? At the end of this workshop you just might want to call up
      one of those
      little devils for yourself.

      Special Event: $25 in advance, $30 at the door.

      Click here for more information: http://www.goetia.tahutilodge.org

      Location: 440 Studios

      440 Lafayette St., 4th Floor, Room 4G

      Manhattan, NYC 10003

      ********************

      Monday, May 9th, 2011 ev

      Open Event

      8:00 –10:00 PM

      Tahuti Lodge is pleased to present:

      LIVE IN NEW YORK

      LON MILO DUQUETTE's MONDAY NIGHT MAGICK CLASS!

      Lon's Monday Magick Class is now in its 25th year!

      Tonight's Theme: Enochian Magic

      Open to magicians of all levels who can behave themselves for two hours.

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple To RSVP for this
      event and receive directions,
      please email tahutilodge@...

      Donation: Non-Members: $20 at the door, $10 Dues current members of Tahuti Lodge