Re: [AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee] Re: Repost: Operatic Enochian Keys/ reactions?

  • Liz Forrest
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
      Read it a few years ago, so need to refresh the brain again, but basically image of 'earth' as projector/receptor with alignments between triangular mountain peak locations as if a piano-roll to similar star locations.  Book is about how he reached that perception et al.  Love, Liz

      On 28 February 2011 16:06, tmbtmbtmbtmbtmbtmb <burnst@...> wrote:

      Star Mirror: How the Celestial Map of the Heavens is Aligning with the Terrestrial Map of the Earth.

      No, I haven't read it, but your post is a pretty amazing synchronicity, as I just heard of it in a different context last Saturday. Have you read it, and if so, what did you think?

      LVX,

      Terri