Re: Happy 2009 to everyone

  • elfsbeth
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
      And to you and all here.

      Betsy

      --- In AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee@yahoogroups.com, "Danny Newman"
      <danny.newman@...> wrote:

      > Wishing you all a happy 2009!
      >
      > Best wishes
      > Danny
      >
      > "No prince here in can be silver-tyed or faster boundeth than I be withe
      > the lynk of thy goode wille!" - Elizabeth.

    • Liz Forrest
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
        Happy New Year to everyone, and thanks Danny and Betsy.  Apologies also as I've had little time for posting.  Love, Liz

        <danny.newman@...> wrote:

        > Wishing you all a happy 2009!
        >
        > Best wishes
        > Danny
        >
        > "No prince here in can be silver-tyed or faster boundeth than I be withe
        > the lynk of thy goode wille!" - Elizabeth.

      • Terri Burns
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2009
          Here, here! Thanks especially to you both for keeping the rest of
          our spirits up! (And happy first Monday of 2009, everyone!)

          LVX,

          Terri

          --- In AlchemistRoyalAdvisorDrJohnDee@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Forrest"
          <greenlysard@...> wrote:

          > Happy New Year to everyone, and thanks Danny and Betsy. Apologies
          also as
          > I've had little time for posting. Love, Liz
          >
          > 2009/1/4 elfsbeth <ClaireNoaell@...>
          >
          > > And to you and all here.
          > >
          > > Betsy
          > >
          > > --- In