Questions, discussion topics

  • Terri Burns
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      Since this list has been kind of quiet lately, I thought I'd just post
      some of the questions I've run into over the past couple of years,
      either as part of articles I've worked on or works Nancy and I are
      translating, as well as questions that have come up on this list in the
      past few months. I'm figuring I will just throw topics out there and
      see what ones spark discussion, and which don't. If others on the list
      want to do the same thing, that's fine-- I'm trying to start the
      discussion, not dictate it!

      LVX,

      Terri